🚀 About Fold
At Fold, we are rebuilding personal finance and mobile banking from the ground up for India’s internet native citizens.
🔀 What you'll be working on
- Design and conduct quantitative and qualitative studies including surveys and interviews on personal finance, banking, and money management.
- Analyse your data to unlock useful insights for our current and future products.
- Synthesise your findings in the form of simple presentations, reports, etc., to drive business and product decisions.
- Discover novel use cases of our products and any other monopoly markets adjacent to our vision.
- You'll create experiences that shape an iconic product. We believe in hiring smart people that pride themselves in good values, their work ethics, and holding great responsibility.
💯 You'd fit in if
- You're self-driven. You'll often work with the design and product teams, but will largely be working alone without constant oversight.
- You've done UX research before. You'll be the first of your kind to work with us. We'll be learning much more from you than you think. So having prior experience, and a background in Computer Science, Design, Psychology, and HCI, is a big plus.
- You love talking to people. The core of your job is to talk to people and extract hidden insights. Whether it's surveys, interviews, or feedback, you cannot do without loving to talk to people.
- You understand human psychology. Many times, people won't know the problems they have, and they won't know what solution they want. To be able to catch the hidden insights from their hints, you have to understand basic human psychology.
🌱 Join Us
- Full-time role
- We'll provide you with any tools you need to work effectively
- Competitive remuneration/stipend
🎁 Other perks and benefits
- Generous leave policy. Unlimited paid leave.
- Flexible working hours: It doesn't matter if you're a morning person or a night owl, work when you want. We all work asynchronously. Meetings are the exception, not the rule.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac/Windows/Linux, mechanical keyboard or anything that you need to do the best work of your life. We'll help set up your workspace.
- We'll take care of you: Annual team retreats, all meals and accommodation if you choose to work from Bangalore HQ. Wellness allowance to take care of your physical and mental health (gym memberships, meditation apps, or anything you need).
- Health insurance & benefits. Comprehensive health insurance coverage of ₹17.5L, includes free health check-ups, unlimited doctor consultations, dental care, and generous personal accident insurance.
⚙️ Our recruitment process
- Introduction: Get on an introductory call with us. We'll talk about your interests, your past experience, our vision of the future, and how you can contribute and help us achieve it.
- Take-home exercise: We'll send over a domain-specific task, which you'll have to complete and send back to us in 72 hours.
We move very fast, and we'll be mindful of your time. The process shall be complete in a week, and if all goes well you'll receive a final offer within 24 hours of the 1-1 interview with the Head of Design.
✍️ Write to us
If you think you'd like to join us, write to us at email@example.com (with "UX Researcher" as the subject), with links to your LinkedIn, Dribbble/Behance profile, or personal portfolio, or anything else you think might be relevant. To truly stand out, we recommend you answer at least one of these questions:
- What big problem is nobody solving?
- What changes should we make to this website and why?
- List three problems in 21st-century personal finance, and tell us how you would solve them.