Known issues as of @February 19, 2024
Here are some of the known issues in our current Credit Card tracking feature -
- Works best with iOS 17 or Android 10 and up.
- EMI transactions are not supported as there are no emails sent for these transactions.
- Refund/Reversal transactions are not yet supported.
- Multi-cards (two cards sharing the same credit limit & single monthly statement) are not supported; therefore, they cannot be onboarded. We currently support only one (the primary) card, which means we will sync transactions for the primary card only and update the spent amount accordingly.
- UPI transactions are only supported for HDFC Bank cards as of now. If your card is a Rupay card, it should work as expected for non-UPI transactions, as long as it’s not an add-on card.
- If your credit card provider does not send transaction alert emails or emails containing your statement PDFs, we cannot detect them.
- We use transaction alert emails for real-time transaction tracking. The email must not be deleted until the transaction appears in the Fold app.
- Transaction emails that are manually forwarded from one account to the target account will not be detected. They must come directly from the bank, or Gmail auto-forwarding needs to be set up.
- As of now, only Gmail is supported for real-time transaction tracking. We will be adding support for more email providers in the future.
- During onboarding, you can add only one credit card at a time. Attempting to add multiple credit cards simultaneously may fail.
- iOS widget is empty. This is an OS level issue and not something we can fix from our end. Try the following steps to fix the issue:
- Check that you are using the latest iOS version.
- Check that you are using the latest Fold version.
- Quit the Fold app via the app switcher, and then relaunch the app.
- As a last resort, Remove the widgets, Reboot the device. Now add the widgets back.
- Manual forwarding setup.
- Support for add-ons card.
- UPI transaction support for Axis, SBI, and ICICI Bank.
- Support for IDFC, Federal, Kotak credit cards and more variants.
Frequently Asked Questions
Known issues with Fold